Steeping Process of Tava Tea
Inside the Tava Tea package, you’ve got 20 pieces of teabags. Each of the teabags weighs 2g and can be used for at least 2 times of drinking. Each teabag contains 30% of Organic Oolong, 30% of Organic Puerh and 40% of Steamed Organic Sencha.
Instructions in steeping the best tea for weight loss in 2012:
1) Boil 700 ml of water in a kettle. Once boiling, pour it on a teapot. Be careful with handling to avoid hurting yourself.
2) Allow the water to cool down to about 75 degrees Celsius.
3) Steep the tea for about 2-3 minutes on the first infusion. The Tava tea should be in golden brownish color. Now, you’re ready to drink the best tea for weight loss in 2012.
4) If you’ve only used the teabag once, set it aside for next use. The 2-3 minutes time of first infusion hasn’t released all the healthy components and flavors of the tea yet. You have to make sure that the teabag is not left soaking on water, as this will continually release the remaining flavors of the tea.
5) On the second infusion, pour a 600ml of freshly boiled water on a teapot.
6) And then wait until the water will cool down to about 75 degrees Celsius.
7) Set the tea for steeping for about 3-5 minutes on the second infusion. The color should be the same as of the first infusion but could be lighter. The second steeping process will release another tea oil and anti-oxidant with a different taste to that of the first infusion.
8) Now, you’re ready for drinking the tea of the second infusion process.
Additional Tips on Steeping the Best Tea for Weight Loss in 2012
You can still make a third and fourth pot of tea from the same teabag. Just steep it on a 600ml of freshly boiled water and allow it to steep for about 8 minutes long.
You can still continue steeping the same tea bag for up to 8 times to find out the different tastes of Tava tea as it is transformed from first steeping to the last.
If the tea becomes too watery, just increase the steeping time for the infusion or else, reduce it from the previous infusion.
You may choose to use less amount of water on each infusion. Always remember that in each infusion, the steeping time will have to vary. On a 200 ml of boiling water, the steeping time should be 60 seconds. The steeping time should increase slightly upon every infusion.
However, you may also choose to steep the teabags for as long as you like. In some Japanese rituals, Tava teas are served in 12 steeping rounds wherein the 12th round requires about 25 minutes of steeping time.
If you use the each teabag more than once, you can have months of supply of tea in one package alone where you can make at least 60 teapots of the best tea for weight loss in 2012.